Regardless of your ambitions – whether you are an aspiring athlete or setting foot in the gym for the first time – personal training is the best and most effective path to reaching your goals.
Our team of personal trainers are experts when it comes to motivating, coaching and educating in the fitness space but above all, they are genuine individuals who want to see you succeed. They listen to their clients and help them set realistic goals on a sustainable pathway to long-term health and wellbeing.
Meet the Personal Training team
As a PT client, you will be given everything you need from day one, including expert programming, nutrition advice, accountability and flexible lifestyle planning, but we believe the most important element is a trainer that you can relate to, who understands what you need. Our trainers come from diverse exercise backgrounds, each with their own unique approach to healthy living.
Personal training is ideal for improving fitness
- You enjoy 100% of the trainer’s attention;
- Your training routine is specifically designed for you;
- You will spend more time in the exercise phases that drive results further for you; and,
- There's less chance of injury.
Personal Training tips and hints
- Always bring a drink bottle and towel to keep hydrated, dry and hygienic.
- Try to arrive early to sessions so you can be changed, warmed up and ready to work out as soon as your trainer arrives. It will help you get more value out of your sessions.
- Be honest with your trainer. Whether it’s about how your nutrition is going, how much additional exercise you’re doing or your motivation levels, the more accurate the information you provide, the better your trainer can guide you to the results you’re after.