Hobart Exercise Physiology is a new locally owned business operated by Clare Goss and Robb Macmillan from All Aerobics Fitness, and we're delighted to have them on deck.
Exercise Physiologists are allied health professionals specialising in exercise prescription for management and prevention of chronic health conditions and musculoskeletal injuries. They are qualified to prescribe exercise for:
- Cardiopulmonary conditions (e.g. Heart disease, asthma, COPD, Hypertension);
- Neuromuscular conditions (e.g. Muscular dystrophy, motor neuron conditions);
- Stroke or Acquired brain injury rehabilitation;
- Metabolic conditions (e.g. Diabetes, metabolic syndrome);
- Musculoskeletal conditions (e.g. sporting injuries, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis);
- Chronic pain;
- Children and adolescents (e.g. improve sporting performance, chronic disease prevention);
- Mental health (e.g. depression, anxiety, PTSD);
- Cancer (pre, post and during treatment); and,
- Congenital and developmental conditions (e.g. Cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, cystic fibrosis, Autism spectrum disorder, ADHD).
Both Clare & Robb are available to take patients with referrals from Medicare, DVA, NDIS, WorkCover and MAIB as well as being covered under many private health funds. They are also able to see clients who require home visits.
As accredited Exercise Physiologists, Clare & Robb are passionate about helping people achieve their health and fitness goals and improving their quality of life. They will work with you to identify your goals and work towards achieving them through individually tailored exercise programming.
To make an appointment, please call Clare on 0447 392 038 or visit the Hobart Exercise Physiology website.